Search

Thursday, October 20, 2016

A little about me

Selfies=hate
About me

I was born April 17th, 1990. I am from Wisconsin. I am a full time stay at home mom of 2 kids... my eldest is a boy that's 7, and my youngest is a girl that's 2. I am engaged to my "high school sweetheart" We lost touch for several years, but got reunited. I am an avid horse lover. Next to my children and my fiancee, horses are my life! Besides horses, I love fishing and technology. I am not your average girl to say the least... Right now we only have 1 dog, she is a black lab, 3 years old and weighs 100lbs, then we also have a kitten, she is about 17 weeks old..

I am currently a stay at home mom. I had some medical problems a few years back that could have potentially made me unable to have any more kids at the age of 22, so I got surgery and after a long 9 months of trying, we finally got pregnant and I had my 2nd child. We don't want to have someone else raise our child 10+ hrs a day like I did with my son and for me to work just to pay for daycare, so I stay at home right now.. Don't get me wrong it's a struggle with only having one income, and we have sacrificed a lot but we have decided that raising our children was the most important thing for me to do right now.

In this blog I will be talking about my everyday life as a stay at home mom, and about my equestrian journey. Our goal is to be buying a house by Feb of 2018. We are hoping to be able to do so before then, but that is our goal date. We will be applying for a USDA Rural home loan to help us out with that process as we are first time home buyers. I will also talk about the journey I've already had with horses and the horse we owned named Fury. One of my good friends named Julie and her husband Scott will be helping us (my fiancee and I) get some miles under saddle since we no longer have a horse (will explain in a different post), so I will be blogging about that experience as well.

Being a SAHM (stay at home mom), I have had many days where I feel like I'm all alone, that I don't have anyone to talk to, and no one understands that staying home is just as equally hard as working everyday, Just because I stay at home doesn't mean I sit here, watch soaps, and eat twinkies all day. This is a real job. I take raising my children very seriously.. And despite of the sleepless nights, endless pile of laundry, dishes, and meals that need to be made; oh and don't forget the never ending momma momma mom MA! Daddy, where's mommy? I'd wouldn't have it any other way!

My goal for this blog is to simply give people someone to relate to, and to know that everyone has up's, everyone has down's, but if we all stick together and be kind, then we can achieve anything..

**Educating equine and Training tots; 
Leading to Liberty**

No comments:

Post a Comment